RiE provides testing and calibrations services across Queensland.
As part of this service we provide:
- Onsite testing and calibrations at Client facilities.
- Offsite testing and calibrations at RiE’s Chinchilla and Roma facilities.
- Equipment repairs – local repairs and/or replacement of faulty components identified during calibrations.
- Equipment hire and sales while your equipment is being tested or repaired.
- Overarching testing and calibration management including:
- Catalogue and manage equipment registers.
- Calibration reminders.
- Equipment pick up and drop off.
- Co-ordinate calibrations of all equipment, in-house and third-party.
- Test and tagging of electrical equipment.
Why use RiE for your Testing and Calibration needs:
- Approved Supplier with current Services Agreement in-place for most major Clients.
- Hazardous area inspection and sign-off of all electrical equipment (utilised in
hazardous areas) conducted in-house or on site.
- Onsite/Offsite service option
- Pick-up/drop off service option.
- Work during night shifts and shutdowns
- Minimal down time and reduced equipment “out of service” delays due to:
- Local and dependable.
- Flexibility of service delivery, as identified above.
- Equipment hire and sales with local inventories of frequently tested and used equipment.
- Cost effective.
- RiE perform a comprehensive in-house testing and calibrations service (as per below list).
- RiE’s testing and calibration services is certified as part of our quality management system, which is audited and accredited by two separate external parties, namely:
- Sci Qual International, as part of our own assurance process.
- Achilles, as part of the Oil & Gas supply chain assurance process.
- RiE follows ISO/IEC 17025:2017, ISO 6789-1:2017 and ISO 6789-2:2017 as part of our testing and calibration services.
- RiE has trusted third party partners that assist with additional testing and calibrations services, as part of our complete calibrations management offering.