HOW RIE DELIVERS FOR CLIENTS
Through innovation and flexibility, RiE has developed a service model that reduces the whole of life cycle cost for major clients in the LNG/CSG, Energy and Production sectors. Our ability to execute specialised electrical and instrumentation scope ensures outcomes achieved provide the best value for our clients.
- Developing a service model that has low overheads compared to competitors
- Developing our capabilities in both depth and breath
- A QA system that is focused not just on fixes but continuous improvement and cost reduction for clients
- Low staff turnover and continually upgrading the skill base of our people
- Innovation in process, service delivery and time saving assets
- Having staff and assets in the key locations reduces the whole of life time cost of using Brisbane based providers
HOW WE REDUCE YOUR COSTS
By using RiE, servicing costs can be significantly reduced as a result of lower overheads, not charging for indirect management and support, and reduced travel expenses utilising our local workforces.
In addition, RiE can provide an Asset Tracking Program to monitor equipment failures and efficiencies which will result in reducing asset lifecycle costs.
WHO WE ARE
The Leadership team at RiE has a total of 45 years experience in the field of Electrical and Instrumentation Construction and Maintenance.
We have grown from a team of 2 to over 100 in just 7 years. Our approach of providing value to our clients means we have not just grown during the boom times, but also during the down times as clients look for a value for money alternative.
RiE’s core capabilities are:
- Instrument and electrical installation and calibrations
- Maintenance in the power, oil and gas sectors
- Calibration of test equipment
- Commissioning of plant and utility systems
- HV installation, terminations and switching
- HVAC air-conditioning
Our model for delivering these capabilities to the industry is flexible and focused on both quality and cost reduction through continuous improvement.